Sunday 25 September 2011

One thing I always hated about Auner...was all the damn vampires!

Well this is not pert three of my Scarebear series, but a quick how do you do.

The RL Despair Squid has kept me pretty busy the last couple of month. But I have subdued it for now and am back ready for more of the R1FTA Bois antics. I missed you guys and the pew that knowing you involves.

First official day back I met DARKSTAR in Auner and got our first kill within 10 mins of logging on. Cheers DARKSTAR, fellow Aussie, and Top bloke.

Then we got cocky, why not, and tried to take down and Ashimu with a Rifter and a Merlin. With predictable results I guess :P But I have to admire a guy who flies ships like that in a place where you could easily loose them. The Guy has balls and Isk, all Credit to him.

Then RL came and found me and I had to leave my violent second life behind again.


...but I will be back!

Lookign forward to fleeting with the R1FTA crew again and many good times.

1 comment: